- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
SAFARI TOUR TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK - DAY TOUR ITINERARY
Morning departure for Tarangire National Park at 8:00 am, Tarangire s the sixth largest national park covers an area of approximately 2,850 square kilometers. Tarangire is famous for its huge number of elephant’s population, baobab trees, and tree climbing African pythons. Late in the afternoon, you will drive back to Arusha in order to stay overnight on your own arrangements. End of service
- 1 Person – price cost us$ 421 for a day trip
- 2 People – price cost us$ 254 for a day trip
- 3 People – price cost us$ 199 for a day trip
- 4 – 7 People – price cost us$ 171 for a day trip
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4x4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic
- All National parks entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- Picnic Lunch Box
- All services of a trained and experienced English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Bottle of water per day.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.
- Yellow fever vaccination unless request
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found